It seems strange that such a simple word, made up of two letters, requires so much effort to pronounce. Beyond its bad image, this article
TRAINING AND EDUCATION FOR COMPANIES
Training as a transformative experience for people and organisations.
Talent in Training offers training programmes and itineraries aimed at developing soft skills, un conjunto de a set of personal, relational, and managerial skills that organisations increasingly need and demand from their professionals.
Enhancing creativity and flexibility in a collaborative environment, practising difficult conversations in a healthy way, leading virtual teams, and developing people remotely are some examples of objectives that participants can achieve, to strengthen their skills.
Our philosophy consists of placing the person at the centre of his or her own training itinerary, through individualised accompaniment adapted to the reality of each organisation.
We are experts in the use of experiential learning methodologies that allow us to apply Kolb’s model to skills training:
- We start by putting people in a situation through exercises and dynamics that allow them to practice different skills.
- We facilitate a process of group and individual analysis of what happened, to draw lessons from this phase of reflection.
- We conceptualise the attendees’ experience through ideas and rules that help explain the observed behaviours.
- We transfer learning to the day-to-day life of the participants, in order to help them implement their own improvement plans. In this way, we achieve the objective of training, which is to guide people towards action.
All our training programmes and pathways usually take place in three phases:
- At the start of each project:
- Use of questionnaires and diagnostic tools to assess individuals, teams, and organisations.
- Development of needs assessment interviews.
- Application of focus groups, mystery shopping and other on-the-job observation processes according to the needs of each programme.
- During the training pathway:
- Development of role-plays and dynamics, both face-to-face and online.
- Application of gamification to activities and the learning process.
- Use of tools to facilitate the processes of analysis and reflection.
- Alternation of group sessions and remote activities to reinforce and/or apply knowledge to the reality of the participants.
- Development of individual and group action plans.
- Subsequent follow-up
- Individual interviews to evaluate the implementation of improvement plans.
- Implementation through on-the-job activities.
- Questionnaire and diagnostic tools to compare the results obtained with the initial phase.
Frederic Charrier has devoted most of his professional life to training in management and social skills, also known as soft skills.
His knowledge and experience have made him an expert in the following areas and subjects:
- Leadership and employee development.
- Face-to-face and virtual teamwork.
- Communication in all its aspects: interpersonal communication, in public, in meetings.
- Negotiation and conflict management.
- Change management, creativity, and innovation.
- Personal effectiveness and time management.
- Stress and emotions management.
Frederic conceives soft skills training as the union of three key aspects:
- Commitment to the objectives of improving the skills identified by the company for its employees.
- Empathy as an ability to address the context of participants and tailor training to their needs.
- Experiential learning as a methodology to put people in a situation and accompany them in their process of change.
Our latest blog entries
Non-verbal communication offers many resources for caregivers to connect with people. In this article, Frederic Charrier, speaker at a Masterclass of the UNIR Supercaregivers programme
What if instead of confinement the word of the year had been empathy? This skill deserves its own place in the universe of soft skills
The following is a Talent in People success story on coaching, where names have been omitted for confidentiality reasons. COMPANY: public company present throughout Spain.
Talent in motivation: Consultancy and improvement of the climate of a work team immersed in a process of change.
The following is a Talent in Motivation success story on team development, where names have been omitted for confidentiality reasons. COMPANY: multinational in the FMCG
The following is an example of a training programme aimed at a large group (more than 500 people in a multinational company) to develop and